Team PA - Business Services
My client, a top 40 firm is looking to recruit a highly organised and driven PA to assist the Senior Management and wider teams.
Duties will include:
- Providing an effective administrative service to the relevant Directors, Heads of and the wider teams
- Meeting scheduling and extensive diary management
- Providing necessary documentation for internal and external meetings
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Managing travel including visas and itineraries
- Processing invoices, purchase orders and expense claims in a timely manner
- Help prepare and administer relevant budgets
- Responding to correspondence via post and email on behalf of your stakeholders
- Assisting with opening new clients and matters using Elite 3E
- Answering and transferring telephone calls to the relevant person/team
- Taking ownership and maintaining the relevant intranet pages, ensuring content is kept up to date and accurate
- Managing team social events
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Previous experience in a PA role to senior leadership teams is essential, ideally in a legal environment
- Previous operational experience is desirable
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you're looking for an opportunity within a leading law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.