My client, a top 60 law firm based in the West End is seeking two Property Administrators to join their busy residential property team.
- Manage the scanning of ingoing and outgoing post
- Prepare SDLT forms and draft insurance policies
- Submit certificates of titles, registrations and priority searches, diarise expiry dates and resubmit
- Create bank files
- Upload/download documents to Land Registry and sales packs from extranet sites
- Activate NHBC
- Assist Secretaries to prepare sales packs to be sent via Mimecast link
- Prepare and scan engrossments from mail merge and spreadsheets (contracts/notices and Leases)
- Assist Legal Secretaries with serving notices by scanning, sending via fax and posting engrossment documents
- Prepare standard payment request emails and letters to clients
- Update tenancy, development and completions spreadsheets
- Send letters to Bank with updated official copy entries on completion of registration
- Assist Legal Secretarial team with finalising files and passing to Central Admin for storage
Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5.30pm (flexibility will be required)
3 month contract
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.