Looking to expand your Private Client experience?
If you answered yes, you will be pleased to hear that we currently have an exciting FTC opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal.
A friendly Essex based firm who pride themselves on their ability to be approachable and treat each client with care. They offer a range of services for both individuals and businesses and are known for their quality of work amongst local clients.
As their Private Client Paralegal, you would be responsibility for supporting the fee earner on all of their Private Client matters including the following:
* Preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via a digital dictation system.
* Preparing invoices
* Arranging appointments
* Dealing with client queries in person and by phone
* Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
* Drafting Estate Accounts
* Preparing online and postal applications for probate
* Opening/closing client files
* File closures
* Regular consideration of client files and liaising with fee earner on any action required
* Meeting with clients to witness execution of client's wills and documents.
The role will be on a fixed-term basis for 1 year and offers a salary of £19,000 - £22,000. On top of this, you will be offered 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and office closure over the Christmas period!
You would be suitable for this role if you have 2 years experience as a Paralegal with at least 6 months of this being within Private Client. A knowledge of conveyancing transactions is desirable but not essential.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.