PA to Managing Partner
£30,000 - £32,000
My client, a leading law firm based in Bromley, is looking to recruit a PA to work directly for their Managing Partner.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for the Managing Partner's incoming telephone calls
- Efficient diary management including arranging and diarising internal meetings/telephone conferences
- Management of the Managing Partner's inbox
- Dealing with new client enquiries, passing detailed messages and contact details
- Assisting with prioritising the Managing Partner's deadlines and priorities, reminders etc.
- Assisting with client calls
- Supervising the administration team on a daily basis (approx. 5 people)
- Ensuring work is completed to an appropriate standard
- Helping to identify any needs for training and assisting in the implementation of this training
- Liaising with fee earners, HODs and the firm's management team
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm.
If you're interested in working for a leading, ambitious firm, please contact Birchrose Associates to apply.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.