Our client, a top London law firm is looking to recruit an EA to support a Head of Department for an award winning team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Act as a professional and client service focused ambassador for partners
- Take full ownership of diaries, proactively managing all appointments, meetings and related logistics
- Proactively manage diary conflicts and take appropriate action on queries or clashes
- Manage inboxes responding to emails on their behalf, drafting emails appropriately, forwarding any client critical emails to other fee earners and secretaries
- Demonstrate commercial and financial management understanding, handling complex compliance and billing matters
- Take full ownership of tasks and manage workload against deadlines and business needs
- Coordinate the billing process on behalf of the partners, proactively organising WIP and other financial management meetings
- Take ownership of financial and matter management processes for the team
- Arrange regular catch ups with each partner to review their diary and commitments
- Attend meetings and take minutes if required
- Proactively coordinate BD activities, organisation of events, seminars and conferences
- Arrange travel requirements, manage all arrangements from start to finish (including journey details, accommodation, visa requirements, currency)
- Work closely with the Secretarial Team Leader, be seen as a change agent and show a willingness and confidence to make suggestions for change where appropriate
- Build strong relationships internally and externally
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm
If you're looking for an opportunity within a busy and highly respected law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.