Legal Secretary - Patent
London - City
Our client, a top tier firm within Patent is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their busy and highly successful team.
Duties will include:
- Assist in managing fee earner mailboxes
- Regular review of deadline status, printing reports, updating workflows and holding reminder review meetings
- Produce correspondence, specifications, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions
- Maintain electronic case files, workflows and databases
- Prepare and file official responses, request extensions as required by the fee earner and update changes to deadlines
- Compose routine and non-routine correspondence for fee earner review
- Ensure all associated disbursements and service charges are properly recorded in the billing management system, and fee sheets are passed onto Finance for reconciliation
- Assist with monthly review of fee earner WIP report
- Carry out any general administrative duties as required including filing, copying, scanning, room/restaurant booking, phone answering
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday
- Intellectual Property experience
- Billing experience
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
If you're looking for an opportunity with a top tier law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.