Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
Our client, a Top 100 law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their busy and friendly Personal Injury team.
Duties to include:
- Manage an administrative and secretarial workload
- Support fee earners with file opening, audio typing, filing/archiving, photocopying, emails, post, diaries, and uploading information onto the case management system
- Deal with archiving and accounts queries
- Ensure that work undertaken is accurate and to make reasonable efforts to get it right first time.
- Check the appropriate enclosures and cheques are attached to correspondence sent out
- Scan in correspondence and medical records
- Correspond with clients, hospitals and doctors, experts, Counsel, referrers and the Court and clients
- Provide administrative support for business development and marketing activities
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Previous Legal Secretary experience
- Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence or Litigation experience
If you're looking for an opportunity within a progressive law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.