Our client, a top 40 City law firm is seeking a Legal PA/Secretary to join their busy Corporate Team.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Room booking and meeting coordination including confirmation of attendees, arranging relevant technology, refreshments and catering
- Ensure travel bookings are completed and that relevant information is submitted and communicated in advance
- Arrange for photocopying, scanning, printing and filing to be carried out by the team
- Arrange for files to be opened, closed and maintained
- Supervise Client Services Administrators' record keeping and general filing tasks
- Assist the billing and credit control processes and liaise with the Finance team
- Short dictations and basic amendments and document updates
- Conflict searches, file opening and risk assessment forms
- A strong Secretarial background
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
Comprehensive benefits package
If you're looking for an opportunity within a leading law firm, please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.