Our client, a long established regional heavyweight firm based in Bristol is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team.
- Typing of letters, contracts and documents including running letters from a case management system
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Receiving instructions from the client and inputting onto Case Management System
- Sending out contract information on plots
- Issuing draft documentation for part exchange properties
- Providing assistance to clients and external solicitors by giving up to date information as and when appropriate
- Identifying the urgency of phone calls and taking accurate written messages as necessary and ensuring messages are brought to the attention of the fee-earner
- Updating databases and directories where appropriate
- Ensuring files are kept tidy and electronic filing is up-to-date
- Assisting in the progression of reservations to exchange of contracts
- Ensuring that relevant forms are received on part-exchange files, updating matters and notifying fee earner in charge accordingly
- Dealing with day-to-day correspondence from clients and Solicitors and passing on of messages as required
- Assisting in the preparation of completion forms and allocation of monies received and transmitted
- Assisting in the preparation of outgoing post
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm.
If you're looking for an opportunity within a progressive and supportive law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.