Commercial Property Paralegal
£16,000 - £20,000
Our client, a respected law firm in Milton Keynes, is looking to hire a hard-working and committed Paralegal to join their established Commercial Property Department.
This opportunity is full time and for the right individual can lead to a Training Contract.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a team of Commercial Property Solicitors
- Raising property searches, ordering titles and documents held at HM Land Registry
- Liaising with clients both over the telephone and face to face
- Assisting with property related queries regarding due diligence information
- Drafting and dealing with ancillary documents
- 6 months experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant in Residential or Commercial Property
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this position, please contact Birchrose Associates today.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.