Top 80 Law Firm - London
£22,000 - £27,000
Our client, a Top 80 law firm in London, is seeking Client Administrators to join their central team, responsible for processing the firm's compliance and billing administration on client matters.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing the Client Inception Module, liaising with Executive Assistants, Legal Secretaries and Fee Earners, by ensuring all activities and duties adhere to risk and compliance requirements, including:
- Complete the CIM in Prescient including gathering initial documents according to the Compliance Team's guidance documents; and
- Liaise with the Compliance Team and fee earning team to complete the process
- Run conflict checks in Prescient, including sending a conflict check email to the designated distribution group and ensuring that the results are reviewed by the matter Associate
- Support on case-related work and complete tasks for matters/files e.g. engagement letters and maintain client data
- Produce first draft engagement letters and liaise with the matter Associate to ensure the letter is completed, signed and sent to the client
- Be responsible for processing bills, including running the narratives from the system and giving them to the Executive Assistant
- Liaise with the billing team, produce the relevant documentation and reports and prompt Fee Earners to complete all necessary paperwork
- Prepare and assist with client communication, print billing letters, get Partner sign off
- Be part of any change programme as and when related billing processes change
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding billing, following up bills as necessary, KYC, file opening and payments
- Typing speed of 50 wpm with a high level of accuracy
- A good understanding of the Microsoft suite, legal systems and processes (billing, CIM)
To apply for this position please contact Birchrose Associates today.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.