Leading L500 practice in Hertfordshire seeks Solicitor for their well-regarded, L500 Tier 1 Private Client Team.
Our client is a highly regarded practice that upholds an excellent reputation in Hertfordshire.
They are seeking an ambitious and driven Solicitor with experience commensurate to that of 3-6 years' PQE to join their L500 Private Client Team in Hertfordshire.
You will work alongside an experienced team that acts on behalf of a broad range of clients to include HNW individuals and families, trustees with established estates, business owners and entrepreneurs all with interests both in the UK and abroad.
The department is well established and provides advice to clients on:
- Succession planning through Wills and trusts, including cross border estate planning
- Personal tax planning in relation to individuals and trusts for both UK residency and non-domicile
- Probate and administration of estates and trusts, including domestic and international estates
- Wealth structuring and protection including foundations and offshore trusts
- Tax planning and investment advice for entrepreneurs and business owners both in the UK and abroad
The firm are flexible and forward thinking, with an emphasis on high quality work, paired with a healthy work-life balance. Professional development is encouraged at all experience levels and there are continuous opportunities for progression within the firm.
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years' PQE seeking a role within a well-regarded L500 practice that will offer excellent quality work within a collaborative, friendly and engaging environment.
- Experience commensurate to that of 3-6 years' PQE
- Experience in handling a broad range of private client work
- Ability to develop and build business relationships
- Commercially minded and driven to succeed/progress
- Competitive salary in the region of £55,000 to £65,000
- Fee Earner bonus structure
- Hybrid working
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Regular social events
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.