We have an exciting opportunity for a Locum Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to support a L500 ranked firm during a period of permanent recruitment.
Our client, a Top 200 law firm, is seeking a Locum Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to support them whilst they are looking to recruit on a permanent basis. This is for 1 month initially, however this may be extended.
The firm are able to offer hybrid working, however some office presence is required for this role.
The successful Locum will be responsible for a busy residential conveyancing caseload to include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Re mortgages
- Transfer of equity
- Shared ownership
- Right to buy
Secretarial support will be provided for this role.
- An element of remote working can be accommodated for this role
- L500 ranked law firm
- Secretarial support will be provided
- Free parking
- Close to local public transport facilities
- Experience handling busy caseloads of residential conveyancing matters
- Some office presence is required for this role
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates - the specialist Private Practice recruitment consultancy - for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.