We have an attractive new opportunity for a Locum Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to assist within a law firm in Berkshire for 3 months + starting early-mid June
Our client is a full-service practice, who pride themselves on their personable service and excellent reputation.
The firm are seeking a Locum Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to assume responsibility for a mixed caseload encompassing a broad range of private client matters. The locum is required to assist whilst the firm recruit on a permanent basis, which they envisage would take 3 months minimum. There is a strong likelihood that this role would be extended beyond this point.
The locum will handle a variety of private client matters to include:
- Advising on and drafting wills, both straight forward and complex in nature
- Handling Estate Administration
- Court of Protection work
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Handling tax and trusts matters
The locum will benefit from Paralegal support.
- Competitive pay circa £45-50 per hour
- Hybrid working offered for candidates seeking the option to work remotely
- Flexible working with the firm open to considering full time or part time candidates seeking a minimum of 3 days per week
- At least 3 year's PQE within private client
- Experience handling broad private client caseloads
- Ability to work self-sufficiently within a busy team
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.