A top 30, full service, international law firm is seeking a Legal PA to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will provide high quality, proactive and experienced PA support to a team of Partners and Fee Earners within the Finance Team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting Fee Earners' financial performance including client billing and reports, management of matter balances and working capital
- Supporting Fee Earners on organisation and attendance of events and conferences; CRM administration; production of and updating fee earner CV's; using the Business Development hub and credentials database; assisting with bids, tenders and pilots
- Assisting the Business Development Team with organising and attending core team and relationship meetings; organisation and attendance of events; assist with compiling regular client reports
- Undertaking all matter management processes, applying correct rates at opening, prompt preparation of engagement letters and matter specifications
- Conflict checks and Client Due Diligence processes, accurately completing the end-to-end Client Matter Inception (CMI) process
- Ensuring all file management processes are undertaken correctly by identifying matters for closure, bills are paid, clearing client balance, WIP and archiving completed files
- Comprehensive diary management including forward planning, proactive travel and meeting arrangements, identifying meeting clashes and resolving independently where appropriate
- Identifying and recommending cost efficient options for complex travel arrangements
- Ensuring all meeting requirements are identified and actioned, including proactive preparation of meeting packs, itineraries, room and hospitality resource
- Delegating appropriate tasks to Document Production including pitch and tender documents, conversion and amendment of legal documents and transcripts
This is a full-time role, working Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm
- A minimum of 2 years previous Legal Secretary/PA experience within a law firm
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.