Our client a Commercial law firm based in the West End is seeking a Junior Legal Secretary to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will provide efficient administrative support to various members of the team as and when required. You will need to be hardworking, proactive and have excellent attention to detail. Duties to include:
- Arranging meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Assisting in planning and arranging events
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Drafting, formatting, proof reading and printing relevant documents
- Photocopying and filing of documents
- Adhoc duties where required
This is a full time role, working Monday - Friday, 9:30am -5:30pm
- Previous administration experience, ideally in a law firm
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.