A leading West End firm of Commercial Lawyers is seeking a Conveyancing Secretary join their highly successful team.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Partners and have experience within residential conveyancing. Duties to include:
- Typing dictation files
- Drafting Transfers, AP1s, DS1s as and when required - usual Land Registry applications and documentation
- Obtaining company documents through Companies House
- Taking up documents from the Land Registry via LR Portal
- Completing and submitting SDLTs online
- Putting together report documentation for purchases
- Procuring indemnity policy quotes
- Diary management
- Dealing with file opening and due diligence requirements
- File closures
This is a full time role, working Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Experience working within a busy residential conveyancing team
If you're looking for an opportunity within a leading law firm please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.